New Zealand Certificate in Civil Infrastructure (Level 3), with optional strand in Excavator Operation - FREE COURSE
New Zealand Certificate in Civil Infrastructure (Level 3), with optional strand in Excavator Operation
• Duration - 28 Weeks
With 14 weeks of Theory and Practical tuition and an additional 14 weeks of work experience
completed across the course, this is far from a classroom-based qualification.
Our training is designed to get the Learner out to where the work happens, learning-based upon practical
Our full-time Civil Infrastructure program takes the first steps towards the infrastructure career pathway.
The Learner will:
- Gain their Wheels, Tracks and Rollers endorsements
- Class 2 Truck License (Full),
- Achieve approximately 100+ hours operating an excavator
- Gain a total of 95 NZQA Credits
The full-time program provides a balanced mix of theory, practical, and work experience to help
the Learner complete the qualification.
By Completing the qualification, the Learner will be able to carry out infrastructure works operations
safely and to a quality standard in a variety of infrastructure works contexts.
The program covers the following and more:
• Health and Safety,
• Reading Site Plans,
• Identify and locate services
• Operate and maintain small plant and equipment, and
• Carry out civil works operations’ 4 weeks, hands-on training with various hydraulic excavators
This course is currently Fees Free!
- Committed to full 28wks of the course duration
- Have a Full class 1 current license
- Able to pass a driver medical (obtained on the cse)
- Be able to pass a drug test (industry requirement)
If you have personal, or anyone you know that this course will benefit please Contact us to discuss a
course location near you